Farmers’ Market Food Listing for Pick-Up!
Due to the cancellation of several of the markets we attend, we’ve decided to provide a pick-up service near the normal market locations at normal market hours. Please let us know either by commenting or e-mailing which products you would like to pick up and which market you usually attend. We’ll put your order together and will confirm a time and location with you.
Below is a list of products we currently have in stock. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask.
In your comment or e-mail, please provide your name, how you’d like us to contact you, and your normal market of attendance. Then list the products you would like. We’ll get back to you ASAP. Thanks!
EDIT 3/19: Thank you, everyone, for being so flexible! The status of many of our markets has been up in the air this past week, and we’ve been as proactive as possible in ensuring we can still move our products out to you, regardless of cancellations. Here are some updates:
- We just received word that Saturday’s PSU market (3/21) is officially on.
- Hillsdale’s 3/22 market is still cancelled. If you normally attend Hillsdale, we can pack your order and have it available for pick-up on Saturday at PSU from 9-2PM.
- Next Wednesday’s market at People’s Food Co-op (3/25) is scheduled. We will be taking measures to make sure people maintain a safe distance from each other as they shop at our stand. Please still feel free to put in your orders ahead of time to make this process easier. However, orders are not required ahead of time – we will bring product in any case.
We hope you are well and safe! See you at the markets!
- Braising greens (tender kale mix) – $3.00/.5lb
- Rosemary – $2.00/bunch
Microgreens ($4.00 per tray)
- Red Cabbage
Fresh, Whole-Meal Bread ($7.00 per loaf)
Breads are baked fresh every Wednesday and Friday. We utilize the grains we grow as often as possible. Our grains are always organic and regional. All grains are milled by us on our grain mill. We utilize only whole grains – no bran or germ is removed! The one exception is the Jewish rye, our newest addition. It utilizes our whole-meal rye and unbleached organic white flour, allowing for a loftier loaf (as per market request).
- Rye Sourdough
- Jewish Rye (Light Rye)
- Hard Red Wheat Sourdough
Farm Bread (non-sourdough wheat in loaf form)
Organic, Vegan Prepared Foods
All prepared foods are organic, vegan, nut-free, gluten-free, and sugar-free! No preservatives! All come in 8oz containers unless otherwise noted.
- Hummus – $4.00
- Zchug – $5.00
- Chili-Lime Cilantro Pesto – $5.00
- Argula Pesto – $5.00
- Beet Salad – 8oz – $3.50 / 16oz – $6.00
- Indian Brown Rice Pudding – $3.00
Organic, Vegan Frozen Soups
All soups come in frozen pint-sized containers. All soups are $4.00. Yes, they are all vegan (cream soups use coconut milk) and organic! No sugar or oil, either!
- Pinto Bean
- Split Pea
- Curried Dal
- Hungarian Mushroom Barley
- Cream of Mushroom
- Cream of Broccoli
- Italian Vegetable
Lentil with French Thyme
Ferments (Pint jars – $8.00 / Quart jars – $15.00)
All ferments are raw & probiotic rich.
- Traditional Sauerkraut
- Garlic and Caraway Sauerkraut
- Curry Sauerkraut
- Jalapeno Sauerkraut
Nut Butters & Canned Goods
All products are made with organic ingredients. All come in pint jars unless otherwise noted.
- Peanut Butter – $7.00
Almond Butter – $22.00 Pumpkin Seed Butter – $13.00
- Sunflower Seed Butter – $8.00
- Chinese Hot Oil (half pint) – $8.00
- Pickled Jalapeno Peppers – $5.00
Pickled Garlic (half pint) – $9.00
All ingredients are grown organically or sustainably wildcrafted.
- Fiery Herbal Tonic (12oz) – $16.00
- Cold & Virus Blaster Tincture (1 Fl oz) – $8.00
- Liver Detox Tincture (1 Fl oz) – $8.00
The grains we offer are either grown by us, using organic and ecological farming methods, or sourced from other regional Certified Organic growers. Flours, cereals and mixes are milled in small, fresh batches by us on our C.S. Bell Grain Mills (one for gluten, one for gluten-free). Our products are always whole grain. Products come in 1.5# containers and range from $4-$6. It is possible to request bulk quantities.
- Red Beans
- White Beans
- Black Beans
- Garbanzo Beans
- Yellow Split Peas
- Green Split Peas
- Green Lentils
- Blackeyed Peas
- Pink Beans
- Chili Bean Soup Mix
- Wheat Free Cereal
- Steel Cut Oats
- Cracked Rye
- Rolled Barley
- Rolled Oats (2 lbs – $5.00)
- Buckwheat Groats
- Oat Groats
- Brown Jasmine Rice
- Brown Basmati Rice
- Pumpkin Seeds
- Sunflower Seeds
- Hard Red Wheat Berries
- Hard Red Wheat Flour (Bread Flour) (6# bag, $9)
- Whole Wheat Pastry Flour
- Rye Flour
- Spelt Flour
- Buckwheat Flour
- Millet Flour
- Sorghum Flour
- Multi-Grain Pancake Mix
- Wheat Free Pancake Mix
- Kamut Pancake Mix
- Whole Wheat Pancake Mix
- Red Corn Pancake Mix
- Blue Corn Pancake Mix